background

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus here comes Santa Claus...

Finally!  We are caught up to the pictures.  YIPEE!!!!

Today after church and brunch, we went to the mall to have Adeline's picture made with Santa.  She had on her pjs from Grammy this morning for church because she was still sleeping when we left the house.  After a big "accident" at brunch (yes I did change Adeline in a non child friendly bathroom), I put on what she was supposed to wear to church.  Her very pretty smocked Santa dress from Grammy.  So after a trip home to get camera and the most important accessory - bow, we were off for the Santa photo op.  Well, we couldn't get a grin, but she was sitting up with her eyes open (and looking in the correct general direction).  Whew!

We have been talking tonight about what she asked Santa for.  So far she has told me....
1. Some more hair
2. Baby pink UGGs
3. Baby trip to spa - mani/pedi (no polish, buff only) and 30 minute massage
4. Earrings - which I don't understand bc her ears are not pierced - so guess she wants that :)
I think that was all we talked about tonight.  I'll let you know if she tells me anything else.  I'm pretty sure minus the first two (which she already has), my cousin Elliana would go for # 3 and # 4!


Merry Christmas 2008
Love, 
Adeline

1 comment:

Billy, Ann and Baby Clark said...

Elliana told me that she is pretty upset with Santa that he didnt bring #3 and #4 on Adelines list (for either of them) and boy were they good this year!! Maybe their daddy's will get it for them?? Lets ask!!