background

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

November 1, 2008 - Visiting with Cousin Elli at Grammy's

It's November already?  I got to visit with my cousin Elli today.  She sat up for our pictures together but Uncle Billy had to help secretly hold me up.  We love each other already.  She's only 3 months older than me, but it's such a difference since we're so little.  Can't wait for cousin camp.  Here we come Grammy!

Looking in different directions


Closer....


I'm really tired of holding my head up!


Elli almost escaped and look how good and cute I'm being...


Uncle Billy we've finally got it!  Now.... MOVE YOUR HAND.


We had the best time watching them together.  Thanks Uncle Billy for your help.  And to our photographers Daddy and Auntie Ann - you did great with what you had to work with..... two cute little girls.

No comments: