background

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

October 31, 2008 - Happy Halloween!

Oh yes, despite Daddy saying definitely no costume, I have dressed up as the prettiest bee ever.  Actually, since my Mommy loves Georgia Tech football maybe I'm a little yellow jacket.  Well, we spent the first part of Halloween over at my Great Aunt Lib's house.  All of her family was there.  We were so excited to see Lainey, Liza, Molly, Griffin, and Addison.  They all looked oh so cute (and very handsome for Griffin) in their Halloween costumes.  Also Jim decided to get in the spirit.  He was a pirate all night.  We left Aunt Libs after trick-or-treating with the big kids and went to Grammy and Grandpa Clarks house.  What a night full of fun!

A rock star, Minnie Mouse, and pirate...
 or Lainey, Liza and Jim


Me as a bee or yellow jacket if you like


Addison trying to figure me out!  
I wasn't really thrilled about my bee outfit at first....



Addison up close and personal
We are so happy she came to visit from Texas (and Kacey and Tami too!)


Mimi making my costume change (while I was napping).


No comments: