background

Friday, October 3, 2008

Day Four - September 30, 2008


Today was a rough day for Adeline and me.  Jason was gone all day working.   This was the first time we were on our own.  On top of that, my milk came in.  So, I was engorged.  Adeline's diapers were too big and she was wetting EVERYTHING!  I was still sore from delivery.  Adeline was having trouble feeding.  Needless to say, it was a total disaster..... until, I called my dear sweet sister in love, Ann, and she and Billy came to the rescue.  They were armed with everything a crying pregnant lady would need.  Ann helped me get everything under control.  Adeline ate and Uncle Billy got her some smaller diapers.  Everything was peachy!  Thank you so much Billy and Ann for being such a wonderful brother and sister.  I love you both!

That night Grammy made a yummy dinner for all of us and Great Grandma and Papaw Davidson came over.  Dinner was great!  Dessert was even better.... Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Icing.  We loved getting to visit with family and Adeline was thankful to be loved on!

No comments: