background

Friday, October 3, 2008

Day Six - October 2, 2008

A few more pictures from yesterday.....

Adeline, Great Aunt Lib, and Great Uncle Don

After the whole poop on the couch incident (doesn't she look innocent!)

Great Uncle Don loving on Adeline

My big surprise from Larry and Matt (Daddy's storm work buddies)

Today we had two doctor's appointments - one for Adeline with the lactation consultant and one for Mommy with Dr. Harris.  Adeline was almost back up to her birth weight 7 lbs. 6 oz. and she had a little jaundice.  We're going back tomorrow for a recheck.  Everything was fine with Mommy, just a couple cuts making her sore... but we took the chance to get a picture with Dr. Harris.  Even though he didn't end up delivering Adeline, he took very good care of us until then.  Thank you Dr. Harris and Dr. Marino for a very healthy, beautiful baby girl.  

With Dr. Harris (in front of Dr. Marino's office to make him jealous - so Dr. Harris says)

I went grocery shopping today for the first time in weeks.  I only had an hour.  Well, I didn't make it.  Jason had an appointment and I had to leave the full buggy of groceries at Kroger.  Lucky for us, Richelle had offered to come stay with the baby today if I needed her to.  She came to the rescue so I could go buy my abandoned groceries.  Thanks Richelle for your help!  Adeline absolutely loved being held for a couple of hours...

No comments: