background

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day Seventeen and Eighteen - October 13 & 14, 2008

Lazy days.....  We've been at the house eating, changing diapers, and sleeping.  Adeline's got the life!

Here are some pictures from the second week of Adeline's life.

Going for a walk with Mommy in my Auburn hat and pacy....

Daddy can't believe how small I am.  He compared me to the remote.

Loving my eskimo kisses....

Awake and sporting my cute new sleeper from Mimi

Adeline in the first pink outfit Jason bought for her when he found out we were having a girl.  He also picked the socks (which look like little Ugs) from Life is Good when we visited Atlanta (before we had Adeline).  She looks so cute in her Daddy's picks!






3 comments:

Billy, Ann and Baby Clark said...

ohhh how precious and adorable and lovable she is! soo glad you got a blogspot...we have been missing her soo much! love your day to day blogs! she is sooo beautiful! we miss you! xoxoxo- Uncle Billy, Aunt Annie & Elliana

Amy Davis said...

Oh,I'm so excited you have a blog! I am a blog stalker- I will be checking it daily! Love the pics. I can't wait to meet her- she's beautiful!

Kim Gaster said...

How precious!! Enjoy these early days and take lots of pictures! She's a beautiful baby!